Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Craft Donkey's All Male Round-Up

So, didja catch The Craft Donkey's great post about THE MENS, today?  I'm not just asking because I was so kindly included in her list of paper-crafting men.  It is a fun, and interesting post.  For example, it never occurred to me that when I first post on lady's blog that it might come across I am interested in more than her ways with adhesive.  Hmm. That doesn't sound right.  But you know what I mean.

It's a great post, and she includes a great list of crafty men, and each one on the list is exceptionally good looking- I did mention I'm on the list, right?  ;-)   Check out the post HERE.

-kory

3 comments:

  1. hahaha thanks for the shout out! Haha ya I was running this topic today by some of my lady friends telling them lately I've had some men join my blog and they too had the same initial reactions, saying hmmm seems fishy or a perv comment, or what not.. lol So, I didn't feel so bad after hearing others may of had the same assumption. I think it depends on the person as well, hee hee as I'm a bit of a gutter thinker anyways, lol so my mind easily strays there. but I have often had man join that I had to block who posted sexual non funny comments. lol but your' Kory are always welcome! haha I just think think male crafters are more comfy coming "out" for a lack of better works and be proud to be a crafter, it's not longer a womans world. Which makes me quite happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kory... Glad you got mentioned on her blog. I gave her one more: http://scrapbookjoeblog.blogspot.com/

    Joe is very talented and has the most fun scrapping space.

    Your question of the graphic: yes just take it from my post. I got it off Franks by right clicking and saving it to my desktop then into blog post. I'm sure there is an easier way but I'm not a techy...

    I sell antiques and collectibles in a large mall and those two items I featured will net me 500-700% profit. I love finding good stuff at the GW; cheaply.

    take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha Kory you are awesome!!! And good looking I might add! :)

    ReplyDelete